The EPIKGO Premier balance board is a tough, all-terrain board making it an excellent choice for adventurous kids or teens who want to use a hoverboard off-road. It is 2x more powerful and 30% larger than its competitors, making this a top of the line option.
- All-terrain hoverboard. Travel anywhere, including over grass, dirt, mud, sand and water.
- 8.5” racing wheels with performance level tires for a faster, smoother ride. The wheels are 30% bigger than the leading competitor.
- The powerful 400W dual-motor allows this hoverboard to climb steeper slopes than other boards, as steep as 18 degree incline.
- UL2271 Certified for safety
- The EPIKGO Sport PLUS model contains extra features such as BlueTooth. (Scroll to end for more detail.)
- Ability to go off-road and over all terrains.
- Has appropriate safety certifications.
- Wireless speaker
- 1 year limited warranty covers parts and labor from the manufacture.
- Significantly more expensive than standard hoverboards.
- Bulkier and heavier than standard hoverboards due to its bigger, tougher, durable design.
- Does not have a beginners mode, so not the best option for young children first learning to use a self balancing scooter.
The EPIKGO creative team is based in Silicon Valley. They have designed a range of hoverboards which aim to be EPIC. (Hence their name…) They are the first generation of self-balancing electric scooters that work well in different terrains. They have taken the basic idea of the original hoverboards, and amped them up for more impressive results and greater adventures.
These boards are a level above typical hoverboards on the market, and have a higher level of quality all round. EPIKGO aim to be the new leader in the self-balancing scooter industry. Top quality of safety is a minimum, but they also want to be the leaders in developing scooters that CAN DO MORE than their competitors. EpicGo scooters are more rugged, durable, and powerful so you can take them where other scooters can’t go. With an EpikGo Skooter you can cover all sorts of terrain, including grass, dirt, sand and water.
The EPIKGO Premier series
The EPIKGO Premier has alloy wheels for a superior performance and extra toughness. Its streamlined racing tires create a faster, smoother ride, by transferring more power from the board to the ground… giving you more speed. It is up to 80% faster than competitors.
Its powerful, dual 400-Watt motors can take you on all sorts of off-road adventures, including over grass, sand, mud, water and more! It is IP56 certified for water resistance so your children and teens can still take it outside for fun when it’s wet and muddy outside.
Its battery lasts over 1 hour and covers a 10mile range on a single charge, making it the most powerful balance board on the market. The green battery indicator light lets you know how much charge it has left. While the battery is capable of letting you go full speed for one hour at 10mph, in reality most people won’t be doing that. With frequent stopping and starting and lower speeds the battery is likely to last you much longer. You’ll probably get a few hours of fun in between charges.
|Maximum weight limit||196 lbs|
|Speed range||Up to 10mph|
|Distance range||10 mile (depending on terrain and rider)|
|Charging time||Approximately 2 hours|
|Power||Dual 400 watt motor|
|Battery||UL2271 Certified LG Smart Battery|
|Product weight||31lbs (14kg)|
The EPIKGO scooters are UL 2272 Certified, showing they have the highest standard in regards to safety. They use UL2271 Certified LG Smart batteries. This should reassure buyers that overheating, fire, short circuiting and other electrical hazards are not a concern.
As with any other hoverboard, it is recommended that users wear appropriate safety gear.
The EPIKGO Premier Self Balancing Scooter is a top of the line model for experienced hoverboarders. With excellent power and durability this board will take users over all terrains. If you can afford the best, this is it, but the price tag is high.